Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I am on level 831. And when I switch off my phone and , open my phone after some minutes I have lost all my boosters . I have approx 50 boosters each please tell me how I come back my boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Ritik,
What device are you playing on? If it does so, then I´d stop switching it off ;-)
I know you can restore recent purchases through the app menu, in case you have done so of course. If these were free saved up goodies, then I´d recommend you to stop saving up so many since these don´t have an unlimited existence in time.