Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
since my iPad mini won't support CC, will a new android tablet work? What do I need to look for when buying it to know it will support candy crush as would keep my iPad mini for everything else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm pretty sure all android devices will have candy crush access as they have the Google Play Store which supports all king games. I play on a samsung galaxy tablet and pretty happy with it and I've had this tablet for a year and a half and it's held up it's end of the bargain. Ever since I got it I only play all king games on my tablet now. I highly recommend samsung galaxy tablets. Hope this helps you Anne!
Glad it worked out for you Anne! Wow over 700 lives?! whew! That's okay I'm sure you'll build them up in no time!
Thanks Jill..I ended up buying a Samsung Tab E and now working at level 2131...working great. Only downside, I lost over 700 lifes I had saved up over the years and all my bonuses reset at zero losing hundreds of those as well...but now my addiction will continue. Thanks again for your advice.