Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Challenge is over, but no reward. It says something like collecting results, please wait. Maybe I didn't ended challange among first three. In my game I did. But like I say I still waiting so I can't tell.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same issue here. I know I definitely took first place in my little bracket, but 19 hours after the contest ended i'm still getting the, " One moment. Calculating the results… ". This is happening on my girlfriends game as well.