Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On candy crush I have a message saying find the lost music notes but I don't what levels they on
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can attach screenshots by using the 2nd icon on left just above the reply box. You should see 3 of them there, the first for links, second for pictures and third for video clips.
I'm having same problem, level 1064 wa the first time I saw this come up. How do I share a screen shot on this site?
Would you mind sharing a screenshot of this? Don't think I've ever heard or seen this event before and sounds interesting!