Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Won striped challenge but the game was stuck on calculating results for a couple of days. Now I am able to play again but I don't believe there were any winnings awarded. Any way to check that and address it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi BearcatDad- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. Thanks for highlighting this to us, we are currently investigating this. We hope to have everything running smoothly again soon :-)
Have a sweet weekend!