Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For a week and a half I haven't been able to play candy crush, after I hit play it shuts off, any ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anne- Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your game, I can understand your disappointment. Let's try and get you back on track.
- When did the problem start?
- Which model of tablet are you playing on?
- If you can test it, does your game work on desktop?
- Which version of Candy Crush Saga do you have installed (this can be checked in the App/Play store)
Thanks!