Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought a new I phone over the weekend and when I downloaded candy crush it didn't bring me to my current game. I don't believe I ever signed up with an email or facebook so I would like to find out how to get my old game back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Conrad- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! We need to set you up with an account by linking the game with either the Kingdom or Facebook so that your levels are backed up.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!