Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I still don't have access to Dreamworld and I should; my husband is playing Candy Crush and he completed level 50 and he has it; There is no way I shouldn't have access to this game. Is there any way you could put back Dreamworld in my game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rosedach,
My hooty owl disappeared for awhile as well. (As StuckInATree said, you have to complete level 50 in candy crush.) There was an update on Wednesday and my owl is back after the update. Make sure you're updated by going to your app store. After updating give your device a restart.
Good luck! I hope you get it back, if not send an email through the game (settings, "contact us")
Jilly
When you complere level 50 you should gain access to Dreamworld. You cannot progress to new levels in the Dreamworld until the equivalent full episode has been completed in regular candy.
http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Dreamworld