Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is this a joke? This level and all the rest in this episode are ridiculous.All the levels require boosters to get but nothing works on level 2163.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ha. Sucks for them. Relief for me. Once i click on the board and see its still 45000/45 I don't bother playing and i wont unless its fixed. byebye CC!
Yeah, some people passed it, before Candy Crush was told it was too easy, so they made it harder, now people can't pass it. I've been stuck on this one for days, along with lot of others. I have used every booster allowed, and can't hit the target. Guess they want folks to pay for more time, and I can't do that. I have given up on this one, and they say they're not going to fix it again, so I guess this is the end for people that can't pay to pass it, like me :'( Good luck with all that !!