Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a gold bar bundle, €6.99 with 50gold bars and mysterious gift box, but don't know what I get for the box, didn't show anything after I purchased, this is the second time already. Please let me know where can I check.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Didn't solve yet,pls check my private message.
Hi Bianka- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your entire purchase. Let's make things right again.
I would like to check your account and transaction details so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
Have a sweet week! :-)