Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After I installed the latest update, I cannot either log in or got kick out and cannot start the game. Also I lost all my boosters and lives. Is this a common problem that you are trying to fix or do you have a solution that you can help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kris!
What kind of mobile phone do you have?
I've seen threads where older Android and iOS are no longer compatible with the game: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
This thread gives an overview of compatible devices: https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars.
Cheers