Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It is very difficult, especially for this 92 yr old. I can't get the game because I run out of moves. I love playing CC Saga and only this game. I have done good this far but 1992 is a bear.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Holly,
Congratulations in having reached so far in the game! :-)
I know level 1992 and it can be real tricky to complete. It might help you out to check some of the videos on YouTube on how a specific level can be completed.
I've found this one from skillgaming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-UOpVnk1gk
Also I have added some helpful boosters to your player account. You will have them available next time you play Candy Crush Saga on Facebook.
Good luck with level 1992 and I wish you lots of fun playing Candy Crush Saga :-)
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care