Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at about level 950. I am now stuck on level 354. Tried logging in and out of Facebook - didnt work. Tried logging in with an email address - none of my email addresses was recognised
Can you get me back to where I belong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Didn't work - still stuck on 354 not 950+ where I was before.
Had already tried logging in and out of FB. Software up to date. Have re-booted my phone as well. Nada.
If you're game was connected to your Facebook before, your progress should be sync and safe, try going through these steps: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android