Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
35 seconds to get 165000 points slow conveyor belt slow dropping candies there was quite a long thread about this level which has now gone is this to stop people complaining well I have just about come to the end with this game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am so frustrated with this level. And yes, there were lots of complaints, which were marked as "solved" and now seem to have disappeared. I see no way of passing this level