Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished level 2165 and need more levels please...I enjoy playing candy crush saga on my kindle fire, but have run out of levels...can you please add more levels for me please...I would greatly appreciate it...thank you in advance!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are more levels but only if you play them on a PC or laptop, otherwise if you play them on a tablet, kindle, phone, etc., you just have to wait until the next week when they're released to mobile. So if you have a PC or laptop, you can play them there but your boosters or lives will not transfer over. Hope this helps!
Jilly