⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

cannot get pass 1617 in candy crush

Options
Laurae230
Laurae230 Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 1617 is impossible to win. I seriously hate this level and starting to hate the game also. How do you get pass this level?

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Laurae230,

I understand your frustration with this level because of those blasted @#$/%! mixers!! I'm not sure what you're playing on but some devices allow you to back out of the level before you start playing if you don't like the setup,  without losing a life. If you can do this on your device without losing lives, you can pick and choose which set up you like, for example, if you see a combo already set up, then I would choose that one. But also I would try not to break any of the licorice covering the mixers. I know it's almost impossible to do that. If you do happen to break the licorice try to hit the mixers as soon as possible with the candy so you can kill those darn mixers. If you have any boosters I would use those as well and remember hammers also kill the mixers as long as it's on the 1st level of the mixing you would have to use three hammers to kill it. But I remember when I played this level I went as long as I could without breaking any licorice on the mixers and I would get color bombs and just hit a majority color and get a lot of points that way. I hope this helps you and don't worry you will get through it!

Jilly 

• Bp101697
    Bp101697 Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited December 2016
    Options

Clear the mixers as soon as possible once you unlock at least one or you will have licorice madness.

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Clear the mixers as soon as possible once you unlock at least one or you will have licorice madness.

Yep, kill those evil mixers! They're the worst!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?