Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can someone please answer my question about candy crush not loading on the first try!! It loads absolutely fine on the second try WIPING out my envelope of lives and things. everything is up to date....this keeps happening over and over!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here! When page first loads (with lives full) I can see the heart with gift lives, there's no "send lives to friends" screen, and no free spin. As soon as I play the heart disappears so I never get the gift lives. Grrr. If I reload, THEN I get the spin, etc., but the gift lives are still gone.