Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I delete my Candy Crush now that I am on Facebook and not lose all my levels? I am at level 656 I think.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah if your game is synced to your Facebook then you're good to go. You can double check if you go to the FB site on a PC and load the game from there, you'll see where it has you synced at when you load into the saga map.
Just keep in mind that it's only gold and progress that sync, the rest is locally stored and doesn't sync to FB.