Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The only +5 candies I can get are the ones above. Why doesn't king fix this as I see several other people have the same issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jlynne!
I've seen other threads about the same issue but for several weeks ago so I'm guessing you might have an old version of the game installed. Try updating the game from your App store and the level should work correctly.
If you have the game connected to Facebook then try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your tablet and you can now continue from level 1875.
Cheers