Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The treat calendar doesn't always add a day, even when I check it every day. I went into 3 times today I and it won't add a day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No answers only more questions. I have had the same problem plus now whenever I use a special candy, an error occurs. C'om King, fix the glitches!
I don't have the answer but as I look at this question, which is the same one I have, nobody from King Care has taken care of this problem and the person who originally asked was 11 mths ago! I go back every day as well, everything is connected to facebook, because I play it on facebook. I keep getting the treat marked "today" and it never advances. Please don't ask me to reinstall the game, because I know I would lose all my boosters, so come on King Care, take care of this ongoing problem, please.
I reboot and connect dailey and yet it still does not work it only shows day 1start
Check your connection to Kingdom or Facebook, whichever you use, as it's linked to having the calendar. if you look connected I'd still disconnect and reconnect just to reset it.