Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The level 2167 is not ending. The candy is crushing continously and the score is above 11 crore. Please fix it. Though I have passed it. I won't be able to move on till it stops crushing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Let it go, it will stop.I have the same problem, let it for 1hour 15minutes and stops, finally. Score 375,442,660.
Let it go, it will stop.
I have the same problem, let it for 1hour 15minutes and stops, finally. Score 375,442,660.
Solved now. But had to play the level again as the win was not recorded.