Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi
I ask a question be4 2 days about my boosters I lost A
nd no one respond .. thats the 2nd time .. am I ignored? ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mahmoud,
May I suggest that you send an email through the game itself? Go to the homepage, click on your settings, scroll down to "Contact Us". There you'll be able to select choices on the specific issue. They will be able to look into your account and check on your lost boosters. That way you will be sure to get an answer within 24hrs usually. That is a sure way to get your issue resolved. You'll get an auto reply as soon as you send the email, soif you don't, make sure to check your spam box or any other inboxes you may have on your email.
Jilly