Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
anyone having problems with level 2198 seems like there is no end to timed levels and this one is another tough one 150000 points in 40 seconds not enough time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Finally made it through level 2199 but not before I wasted 5 hand swaps, and extra time (3 times on my last try) which used approximately 47 gold bars. UGH
Yes Lynn I also got thru using my gold bars stupid level
ugh I was afraid I'd find these comments about 2199 Sigh
This level is a shuffling nightmare !! Been playing it all day, can't even break 100,000. I am so done with these stupid timed levels. They always put crap to slow you down in them, so even if you are quick you have to wait on them to make their move. Wanting us to buy extra time. I am done with this game. I have finally found some better games. Not king games either, cuz the others are worse that this one. Merry Christmas, and good bye !!
I had to use gold bars twice to get through this level. I can't be spending days doing timed levels over and over because of the arthritis in my hands. Then I get to level 2205 and thats a ditto of level 2199 WTF. King seriously
It's actually level 2199 not 2198 and the most I have gotten is about 60K. When done king another ridiculous level. So you have one move and no more moves so you have to sit and wait while it reshuffles winding down time. Oh and not to mention the bombs. The Gaming team needs a serious overhaul
I think you mean 2199. 2198 is not a timed level. I am having trouble with 2199 tho. Between the cascading, licorice, and the nonstop shuffling, it doesn't seem possible to beat. Wasting too many boosters already. Never fails, they jack up the timed ones as much as possible so people will buy extra time. Not me. I'll never waste a dime on this game, cuz then they'll cheat me worse. Gonna go play Cookie Jam. They don't have shitty timed levels