Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good morning, I write you because I don't know how to go change my e-mail address on which arrive notifications. I want to change it because my main e-mail address has become another. Thanks for the attention. Sara
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sara,
Please let me know where the notifications are coming from.
If the notifications are from King Care then they are automatically updated from your Facebook account.
If the notifications are coming from King.com then simply go to King.com, log in and from here you can click on the cog wheel top right corner of the screen in order to update your email address.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care