I Give Up!

Clyde
Clyde Posts: 9 Level 2

I have tryed and tryed to play Candy Crush even on Face Book. Nothing happens. It went back to level one, and won't let me play anyway I try! So I give up! Maybe someday you will fix this and I can come back and play Candy Crush. I will tell you one thing. I will never try a King game. I really liked Candy Crush and now I can't play it, so I am not going to get into another game to be kicked off and not be able to play. It is really to bad! Claudia 

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Claudia,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    Answer ✓

Hi Claudia,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Sue_Webb
    Sue_Webb Posts: 4 Newbie

The same has happened to me I have played right from beginning I have tryed to sort it out and texted team to no avail I will not be playing any more it took me years to get to where I was not happy at all

• Kathryn_Duggan
    Kathryn_Duggan Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same problem, even after update supposed to resolve problem on iPad and bring told by King.care that my levels have been restored.  Have asked many times for further support but none received.  Game over!

• MarkHawk

Hi Sue Webb and Kathryn Duggan,

I have each sent you a private message, so that I can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• MarkHawk

The same has happened to me I have played right from beginning I have tryed to sort it out and texted team to no avail I will not be playing any more it took me years to get to where I was not happy at all

Hi Sue, I have also sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk

I have the same problem, even after update supposed to resolve problem on iPad and bring told by King.care that my levels have been restored.  Have asked many times for further support but none received.  Game over!

Hi Kathryn, I have also sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?