Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reached a high level but am kicked off and can't continue. I started over at the beginning, which I don't mind but I lst many gold bars. I have read that this has happened to many others. What is the resolution for this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Gold bars and progress get synced to Facebook or Kingdom, which one do you connect to? As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up.