Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a new iPad and I have been trying to restore levels but cannot. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jazzman & JillyJill,
Thank you for posting and answering here on King Care.
@Jazzman: please try again now and let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards & have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
I'll try to get a King Care moderator to assist you as they're able to look into your account.
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly
I have the same problem - was on level 1182 on Candy Crush Saga but on my new iPad I'm back to level 1, despite restoring my old iPad... have tried all the suggested workarounds I can find but with no luck to date
By restoring levels do you mean logging into your account to be at the level you left off at? If so, log into Facebook with your email address and password, if you don't use Facebook playing the games then log into the kingdom with your email address and password that you usually use to play the games, if you tried all this, we'll have to get a King care associate to look into your account.
Hopethis helps you!