Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I transfer my game progress from my completely dead Nexus 7 Android tablet to a new Apple iPad Mini, and if so, how do I do it? I assume any progress since I last synced via Facebook will be lost, but I can live with that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi BerkyRez- Welcome to King Care! If your progress was saved to Facebook, simply install the game on your new iPad and log in with your Facebook account :-)
You will then be able to continue with your progress.
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!
Hi BerkyRez- Welcome to King Care! If your progress was saved to Facebook, simply install the game on your new iPad and log in with your Facebook account :-) You will then be able to continue with your progress.Let me know how you get on :-) Have a sweet week!