Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
facebook has more levels than ipad. so, I can't play 2193 on my phone or ipad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diane,
Are you asking if you can play more levels on your ipad?? But you are correct, there are more levels on Facebook through your PC or laptop than through mobile. Your only option is to play through your PC or laptop if you want to play further levels. So there's nothing wrong with the devices or updates, that's just the order of updates PC first then mobile later.
Hope I understood your question and hope I've answered it for you!
Jilly :-)