Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My app is crashing as soon as I open it. Have not been able to play in over a month. Don't want to uninstall because I don't want to lose boosters. So I just gave up.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks. But I'm unable to update my iOS and I can't figure that out. In the meantime my addiction to candy crush has been broken.:(
App crashes when I try to open it.
Make sure that your smart phone and/or tablet are up to date in its software. When there is an update for phone and tablet most of the apps have to update to run with the new software update