Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I received an email to get free boosters and the email will not load properly and go to my candy crush app
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using iPhone 6 Plus and when I try to open webpage from email it would not open. I missed the first two days of boosters. It has been working since then
Hi Amber- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have not been able to load the page to receive your prizes. I can understand your disappointment :-(
o Are you opening this page on your mobile device?
o Which model of device are you using?
o Is there an error message when you try to load the page?
Thanks a lot, and Happy New Year!