Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have sent messages on King Care and responded directly to one of your fixers..... my problem has still not been resolved and has been going on for weeks????? Come on King Care.....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I do still need help, it hasn't been resolved and I have explained the issue several times. Surely my posts/messages are visible on my account for you to see??? And surely I don't need to explain again?!!!!
Hi Tingy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you are still experiencing a problem. I have seen that one of our moderators has been in touch with you privately. Please let me know if you still need a hand and what the problem is.
Thanks a lot!