Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I change my payment details as I wasn't aware that I had given permission or bank details for any payments to be taken for games? Can you tell me how to change this and what account the money is taken from, please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Carol,
Thank you for your post.
King don't hold any payment details so I cannot provide you with this information. Your payment details are stored within your iTunes/Google/Amazon account so you will need to contact the relevant company and check with them.
These details can normally be changed within the store apps like iTunes Store or Google Play for example.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Johnny