Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game is in a continuous loop I resolved the level with 6 moves left over and the game just keeps going. 2167 level. I racked up 127,778,860 points before I just killed the game. Now I have to go and do this level again. It sucks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah the continuous looping on 2167 has been brought up already, if there are any updates from Moderators they will likely post here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/gate-2167