Fed up, poor customer service

Liz_Cray
Liz_Cray Posts: 7 Level 2

I have raised two tickets now, I have asked my questions in the forum as well, but all I get is an email saying Need help with Candy Crush Saga? (Ticket-Id:4357399)Discover our King Care community and find your answers from fellow players. Access our Kingdom’s community by pressing the button below.

Nothing in my inbox messages.  

Totally fed up, disappointed and sad that an organisation can treat people so poorly.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello Liz,

I can see that one of community members answered your initial question but you did not reply?

The site here is used by other players as well as moderators and we all try to help each other out. There is also a search function at the top of the page where you can look for answers to your question. This is how the site works, as advised in our email.

To assist you with your query I will refer you to this thread here where you can find the information you need:

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Liz_Cray
    Liz_Cray Posts: 7 Level 2

Thank you for responding, I haven't seen a previous answer, so I apologise for that.  I have read the thread but feel it is somewhat unfair.  I had to delete and reinstall due to an issue on your side, so I feel quite aggrieved that all of the boosters I have lost are down to a problem your end and not mine.  It just isn't fair.

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello Liz,

Thank you for your reply.

As the post indicates, the boosters are saved to the app memory, so there is no problem our side, it's just that right now, the app isn't designed to save them if deleted or updated.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?