Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won 1st place in the striped candy challenge and didn't receive my reward. I would like to receive that so please let me know something. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
On the site you will see 3 lines in the top right corner, tap here and in the menu you should see your inbox/messages.
I cant find my king care inbox. I am on my phone. Thanks!
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny