⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I turn off the Hints? It's driving me crazy!

Options
Enclough
Enclough Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I turn off the Hints? Having the game constantly suggest what moves to make is super annoying!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

There's no option to turn it off, the only way to stop it that I've noticed is by tap and hold on a candy, that might not be as useful for playing on PC though if you have to hold click.

• Maureen_Evans
    Maureen_Evans Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

no but i shall stop playing the game as it spoils it for me

• Ken-11
    Ken-11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I agree, the constant hints flashing every second is TOO MUCH, and it is also driving me crazy.  I can't play this game anymore until I have the option of turning it off!!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi guys, I am creating a list of messages posted here regarding the hints and the idea of having an off thing for it.  I will be adding this message to the list.

• Caroline_Bruce
    Caroline_Bruce Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been play this game for years & there was definitely an option to turn off hints. It’s driving me crazy too as it used to give you more time to think for yourself before it started flashing. Can’t be that hard for the developers to give us back that option!

I’m put off playing now!

• jeri53
    jeri53 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I just started playing candy crush saga again after a LONG time not playing. It looks like there is no chance King will give players the option to turn the ridiculous, annoying, somebody needs to be fired, ludicrous, outrageously distracting hints off! As soon as I have used all of my paid accessories... oh! No problem I know my business won’t be missed! 
  • kevbot54321
    kevbot54321 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Creating an option to disable the hints would be lovely as people would be less inclined to dismiss the game.

It's like being taught how to pick up an object that's sitting on a table, for instance let's say a glass of water. Then having somebody teach you how to pick up the glass again seconds after you place it back on the table, and repeating this process until you decide you hate that person and never want to play their stupid candy game ever again.

😉
  • kismet4077
    kismet4077 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Can ypoy turn off the hints in the game? I can not even look at the board before it starts flashing hints. So annoying. Is there a candy crush that does not have hints, if not?
  • kismet4077
    kismet4077 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • cassafrass29
    cassafrass29 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I only created an account to make a comment on this. I am going to stop playing candy crush if they don’t shut the blinking hint thing off. It bothers me to not want to play anymore. It’s frustrating and they need to give an option to turn it off. Deleting the game now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?