I get no mail with special games or anyone asking for a life. I have no daily treat calendar. It

Lovey_Barks
Lovey_Barks Posts: 6 Level 2

Not exist on my screen. If I ever win a booster, it just Disappears.  Sometimes the games don't actually show the clear jelly candies and I have to just guess ??? I have to wait over a week instead of 72 hours to move up a level.  I'm at level 200 something so it isn't like I should not have SOME boosters. The game is a skeleton of what it used to be. My os is up to date. Please don't delete this or say it's just disappearing boosters. It's not JUST that problem. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

It sounds like you have a lot of issues with the game. Why don't you want to delete the game and install it again? Surely that makes sens with all the issues going? 

Delete it, clear the cache and start again. That's about the only option you have in my opnion.

• Lovey_Barks
    Lovey_Barks Posts: 6 Level 2

It sounds like you have a lot of issues with the game. Why don't you want to delete the game and install it again? Surely that makes sens with all the issues going? 

Delete it, clear the cache and start again. That's about the only option you have in my opnion.

I have done all those things. I'm going to try again, doing all at the same time. Will let you know

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?