Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have linked my partners king account with my Facebook account. We now share the same level position and when I complete a level she moves on too. Can they be unlinked?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kevin,
Unfortunately it is not possible to undo the fusion of the two databases.
Instead I recommend that your partner creates a new King.com profile. She will then have to play and complete at least 1 level in the game. She can now contact us and after verifying ownership of the account we can then manually restore her progress to correct level.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care