Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have extra moves in my envelope. I chose accept. The bow shows up on the game board. When I click play the moves don't show up as a booster choice. What am I doing wrong.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Extra moves sent by friends aren't something you can select and used. The way you get them in the first place is by being stuck on a level for a little while, then your friends get a message to say you've been there a while and can offer to send some extra moves. Those extra moves you receive can only be used in the level you were stuck on and will automatically add themselves to your moves, not something you do yourself. And if you pass that level, any left over extra moves are lost as they were only for the level you were stuck on.