Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
CANDY CRUSH level 880 is the worst EVER. I have tried everything- boosters, etc... I was a loyal player, but I am totally turned off by this level and will quit for all time if I do not pass soon!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have a read at the strategy given here: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_880
There are also some videos of the level being completed there that you can watch which can sometimes prove useful.