Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my progress when I changed phones. Was on about level 1600. Now repeating and can't progress past 1385 onto the next episode. Driving me mad! I know the levels exist as I've already completed them once. How is this to be resolved please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you updated the game to the latest version? The levels are added via mobile updates so make sure you have the latest version.