Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just changed my computer (PC using Windows 10) and want to start off on the level I was on. I tried signing in, but it still starts off on level 1. I have already started at level 1 twice now. Any advice would be appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I didn't have the game connected to Facebook. I can still access the computer I used and so I will try that. Thanks
Hi Warren!
Did you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all your progress is stored there and all you'll have to do is to re-connect the game to Facebook in order to retrieve your levels, highscores and gold bars.
Cheers :-)