Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was second in my contest list . . . . While my phone wan lagging I had to reboot it . . . On opening the game I couldn't find my contest anymore what happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Was the contest showing before you rebooted your phone that might be the issue once you rebooted the phone and brought it back to normal play and these kind of contests are random and usually a test run on people and it might have just rebooted you to regular play instead of your contest that you had going it may have erased it but if you want to be sure I would email them through the game go to your settings click the Cog wheel then click contact us you'll probably get a better answer than I gave you but similar.