Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on level 666 forever. Is it necessary to buy boosters? Is there a video tutorial I could watch? Has anyone else had to ask for HELP and gotten the answer(s) to get out of this level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think King's ethos is that every level can be passed without buying extras. There are plenty of players who are in the 2000+ levels who have never paid for anything. There are a few examples here where players don't use any boosts:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=666+candy+crush