Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I understand to make a game challenging but to make it so impossible, been on level 1829 for weeks and I am about ready to go somewhere else so I can enjoy and relax and not get so frustrated, that is not how it should be
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeannie!
Did you check some of the videos on YouTube? I've found this video that might help you conquer level 1829:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82Y-UF79gYE
Cheers :-)