Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please HELP! I've been playing CandyCrush for over 7yrs. I recently had to get a new phone PLEASE tell me if there are options for me to restore my levels (1200+) I don't have a Facebook but I've made a username on CC. HELP PLEASE!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi QuiMc,
Try logging into King.com, I'm pretty sure you needed an email address when first playing CC. The kingdom should have your progress once you login. If this doesn't help, I'll forward your issue onto the King Care team, maybe they can get you back on track.
Jilly