Lost all Progress!!!

Options
candycrush97
candycrush97 Posts: 2 Newbie

After stupidly deleting the app and redownloading it due to failure to launch after Jan 10th update I have lost all progress. Was on approximately level 980 and now shows on level 1! I tried to login to the kingdom on the app with the email address candy crush had previously sent me emails on but no luck, I just want my progress back! PLEASE HELP 

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for your post.

I have checked your game account and your game progress is saved and it is still available. You only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Facebook/Kingdom account and your progress will return.

To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.

To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for your post.

I have checked your game account and your game progress is saved and it is still available. You only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Facebook/Kingdom account and your progress will return.

To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.

To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• candycrush97
    candycrush97 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I thought I hadn't connected it to my Facebook, turns out I had! Feel a bit stupid but thank you! 

• Lneumann
    Lneumann Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2018
    Options

I was on level 1900 something.  Changed to my married name on fb and creates new account. Trying to sink all devices and lost all. Soooo sad !  Previous email and phone were different also pet rescue saga. 

Prevous fb account was Linda Rowley 

• Lneumann
    Lneumann Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Forgot to say it is pet rescue saga 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?