Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried for the last 3 days to open my candy crush account, it will say its loading, then it closes out again. I was at level 161 or so. I have since had to reinstall the game and start back to level 1. How can I recover my level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Thank you for your post.
I have checked your game account and your game progress is saved and it is still available. You only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Facebook/Kingdom account and your progress will return.
To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.
To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Johnny