Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It should not matter if I bought the boosters or won them. They were still mine. On my device. So that means you can be an Indian Giver at any time you want.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Actually if you read their T&C's, technically even the ones you purchase aren't yours. But if you have a problem they do provide you with a service, it is what you pay for in the end. When I lost my phone I got all my purchases credited back to me.